Monday 17 September 2007

Kiddie's (and boyfriend's) delight

I am deeply ashamed to admit that I had this bag of plastic dessert (or Angel's delight as it actually is called) sitting around in my cupboard. But then, there it was, so it seemed kind of logical to use it.
To the delight of Scott. After all, it was ready in 5mins. Sometimes, immediate availabilty is more important than natural strawberry flavour.
There I was, standing in the kitchen with a bag of E-numbers in one hand and a whisk in the other. At last I wanted to get something healthy out of te whole exprience for myself by not using an electric handmixer, but the personal-trainer-improved strength of my arms.
As it happened, I really wasn't in the mood of coming up with something more elaborate than Angel's delight. But if I pretend to make something fab from scratch, then I do it big time: some Dutch hagelslag (liquorice covered with sugar) and a Koala bear from the Japanese sweet shop and hey, I could have almost sold it in my favourite place for pastry and other sweet stuff: Yauatcha.

No comments: